Monday, January 24, 2011

Paper Flower Tutorial - Intimate Weddings

Shake your pom, pom, shake your pom, pom.  Well, these aren't your typical pom, poms. These are adorable little pom, poms made out of.......drum roll please......cupcake liners.  Okay, okay, maybe their not pom, poms at all, they actually remind me of a carnation flower.  I stumbled across this FABulous tutorial by Intimate Weddings on how to make flowers out of cupcake liners! Genius! I have like a trillion of these little bad boys! Yes, I'm addicting to purchasing cupcake liners, so sue me! I just love everything about them!  They are like eye candy to me! So, needless to say, I do have alot of these little beauties.  


I thought I would give this tutorial a whirl, it looked easy enough! I'm all about easy! You can view the tutorial here.  Since I have already had the cupcake liners all I needed to complete this little sweet project was the pipe cleaners which I picked up for a whopping 0.77 for a pack of 25.  Cheap, easy & simple! Oh yes! This project took me a whopping 2 minutes to make.  Sooooo incredibly simple you won't believe it!  Checkout my little beauty below.  Pretty nice if I do say so myself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...