Monday, January 24, 2011

Heart Cake Tutorial - I Am Baker

Are you tired of me posting about mushy Valentine's Day?! Sooooo sorry! I luv Valentines Day! Not so much the day, but everything that goes along with it, the colors, the sweets, you get my point right? I found the most amazing blog tutorial on a Valentines Day cake, in one word it is STUNNING!  I'm not much of a baker, I make some mean sweet soap, but when it comes to baking I can do the basics, after that don't have your expectations set to high or your bound to be disappointed! Hee, hee. 

Anywho, I wanted to share this amazing tutorial on this Valentines Day cake, it's breathtaking. You can check it out here on the I Am Baker blog. I'm putting a teaser photo below, because I know once you see this cake you are going to be so intrigued at how it was made, I know I sure was! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...