Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hello Cupcake! Slatkin & Co. Frosted Cupcake Candle!


Mmmmmmmmmmmm Cupcakes! I loooooooooove cupcakes!!!  The best thing about this though is that it doesn't go to my hips! This amazing yummy smelling Frosted Cupcake candle by Slatkin & Co sold at Bath & Body Works is so wonderfully delightful and yummy smelling!  My sister purchased one of these yummy candles for me as a Christmas Present.  Needless to say, I burned that baby up so fast it would have made your head spin! I've since bought two more of these candles and just can't seem to get enough!  These candles have an amazing scent throw, no wimpy smelling candle! I personally loooove strong scented candles, I mean if you are going to burn a candle you better be able to smell it right?! Otherwise, hello, what's the point?  When I light this beauty up in my house it literally smells like I'm baking cupcakes, with a decadent fragrance combination of creamy buttercream frosting, sugar and fresh vanilla bean topped off with the essence of cake batter! Only downfall I see thus far is it makes me HUNGRY! lol  Oh well, at least my house smells yummy.  



The candle is generously sized at 14.5 ounces, it includes three wicks for even burning and has a approximate burn time of 40-65 ounces. I think the container is very classy looking and I love the silver lid.  It retails for 19.50, which is a good deal.  However, if anybody knows me well enough they know I NEVER pay full price for anything! I ALWAYS have a coupon!  Last time I purchased this yummy candle I got two for the price of one! Oh yeah!  So, if you love yummy smelling candles I highly recommend this sweetie! Happy candle burning! 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...